How to create thought leadership that sells in the payments industry
Payment Service Providers with a well-defined thought leadership strategy see better marketing ROI and win more business than those without.
Research by Edelman Digital and LinkedIn shows more than one-third of C-suite execs and decisionmakers (39%) reported that thought leadership content was influential in their decision to ask a vendor to participate in the RFP process. Almost half (47%) said that type of content had a direct impact on how they awarded business.
If you’re not producing high quality thought leadership, you’re not making the final cut on your targets’ vendor list.
According to Forrester research, business buyers are doing their homework—and bypassing sales reps:
- More than half (60%) prefer to get primary information from a source that is not a sales rep
- More than 2/3 (68%) research on their own
- And 62% finalize vendor lists on digital content alone
Get our FREE Payments Thought Leadership Playbook to Create Thought Leadership that Sells
Payments thought leadership is a critical component of a winning marketing strategy for payments companies. However, without the right guidance, resources, and execution, most companies are spinning their wheels. Creating compelling, effective payments thought leadership requires a strategy and a solid team.
Our Payments Thought Leadership Playbook provides the keys to the kingdom in terms of strategy, execution and promotion. Fill out the form on the right to get 40+ pages of in-depth expertise and guidance on:
- What Effective Payments Thought Leadership Looks Like
- The Value of Payments Thought Leadership
- How to Create Thought Leadership Strategy That Aligns With Overall Marketing Objectives
- Discovering & Understanding What Your Buyers Need to Know
- Creating High-Quality Thought Leadership that Sells
- Repurposing Thought Leadership to Build an Effective Flywheel So Your Content Investment Goes Further
- Getting Thought Leadership in Front of the Right Eyes at the Right Time
- Using Thought Leadership to Generate Qualified Leads