Table of Contents
Last Updated on August 3, 2023 by admin
How do you find the best fintech content marketing agency? Start by understanding the changing B2B sales landscape.
According to the Gartner Future of Sales 2025 report, by 2025, 80% of B2B sales interactions between suppliers and buyers will occur in digital channels. Harvard Business Review points out that today’s B2B buyers are leaning heavily on digital information to move through the buying journey – especially supplier websites.
For fintechs and financial service providers, this means content is more important than ever. Your prospective customers are doing their own research and will look to whoever has the most authoritative information and voice in the industry – either you or your competitors.
The hangup is that most fintechs are focused on building and launching financial products, so marketing gets lost in the mix and deprioritized. It’s a rookie mistake and one that many companies are starting to remedy in 2023 as the importance of digital content becomes crystal clear.
Some fintechs don’t have in-house resources to create content and instead look to outside vendors for help. This is a solid strategy…if you partner with the right agency. Whether it’s your first time working with a content marketing agency or you’re looking for enhanced tips to separate the wheat from the chaff, we’ve put together some qualities to look for in finding the best fintech content marketing agency.
1. Financial Industry Expertise
Look for a content marketing agency that has specialized knowledge and expertise in the fintech industry. They will understand the nuances of the sector, including the regulatory landscape, industry trends, and the unique challenges and opportunities that fintech companies face. This expertise will be invaluable in helping you create more relevant and effective content that resonates with your target audience.
2. Understanding of Your Target Audience
Even more important than finding a fintech content marketing agency that understands you, look for one that understands your audience. A solid fintech content marketing agency should have a deep understanding of your target audience and know how to create content that speaks to the needs and pain points of this audience. This is the only way to create effective content – and the only way to ensure you use the most effective channels to get that content in front of the right eyes at the right time.
3. Content Strategy Chops
Creating content requires a strong content strategy. Find a fintech content marketing agency that can develop a comprehensive content strategy that aligns with your business goals. They should understand how to use content to drive traffic, generate leads, and increase conversions, and how to measure the success of content marketing efforts. They should be able to create a data-driven content calendar that will help you reach your objectives.
4. Multi-Channel Expertise
The best Chicago fintech content marketing agency will have experience across channels, including social media, email, SEO, and more. Not only will the agency understand how each channel works, but it’ll also know which content works best on each channel and how to optimize for the best results. Partnering with an agency that has specialized fintech experience is key. They will have a deep understanding of how your prospective customers eat, sleep, breathe, and – most important – where and how they do their research. In other words, they’ll know exactly where your audience is most likely to be and how to promote and amplify content accordingly.
5. Thought Leadership
If you’re looking to be a thought leader in the fintech space, doesn’t it make sense to work with an agency that is a thought leader in fintech content marketing? Do your homework as you build a list of prospective agency partners. Who is publishing regularly? Is the content well-produced and buttoned up? Is it interesting? Is it attention-grabbing? Imagine what they can do for you and your brand. Look for agencies that practice what they preach because those agencies understand the true value of content marketing and have harnessed that power for themselves.
6. Proven Track Record
Find an agency that has a history of delivering high-quality work. Ask for samples and review the agency’s past work and performance to get an idea of the quality of work they are likely to produce for you. Ask key questions that indicate whether the agency will be reliable and consistent. There’s nothing worse than working with a flaky agency. Ask probing questions about how they meet deadlines and make the agency earn your confidence that they will be able to deliver on their promises. Don’t forget to check out testimonials and client reviews. An agency with a history of satisfied, long-term clients can make a priceless partner.
Choose Content Rewired: Best Chicago Fintech Content Marketing Agency
If you read through our blog, you’ll find that almost none of our content is sales-driven or overly self-promotional, but allow us to take this minute to give ourselves some props. We are proud to be the content marketing partner of many global fintech and financial services brands, and there are a few reasons why:
- We have deep fintech experience. We have worked with all types of fintechs across sectors, including payments, lending, regtech, insurance, and more. Our writers are well-versed in industry challenges and understand what your customers want and need.
- Our work with fintechs large and small has afforded us a wealth of insight into different audiences and how to best communicate with them. We have built audience personas for a wide range of clients and our overall content marketing experience makes us experts in knowing how, when, why, and how to communicate with your target audience – and what will resonate with them best.
- We’re content strategists. We’re great at producing content but we’re also great at helping you do the right things with content to get the most mileage. Whether you need help building audience personas, creating a content calendar, or understanding the best distribution strategy, we can help.
- We understand the channels that carry content. Whether it be SEO, social media, email marketing, or earned media, we understand how to maximize channel reach and optimize content appropriately.
- We’re fintech content marketing thought leaders. Seriously, check out our blog and resources.
- We’re known in the industry for good work. Don’t take our word for it; check out our Clutch portfolio or the testimonials on our website to see what our current and past clients have to say.
If you’re looking for a Chicago fintech content marketing agency that understands your needs, contact us for a free consultation.